The Chasm Bridge
This adventure originally appears in
Dungeon Magazine© #101 from August of 2003. The notations below are
representative of how the adventure can be altered to fit the Habololian
- The adventure is best suited somewhere in the String Mountains,
most likely somewhere out of the control of either
- Kaul'riah in area 1 is a Doppelganger instead of an Aranea.
Her possessions and reasoning remain the same. Yeish and
Lobarg are dwarves of the Blackbattle Clan.
- All Duergar are replaced with standard
the Stonespell and Blackbattle clans. To compensate for the
loss of special abilities, every dwarf should be 2 levels higher.
Adding rogue levels is the best, but feel free to add fighter levels
instead. Their possessions and reasoning remain the same.
- Haltik Wraith in area 7 is a dwarf of Clan Frozensky. He
is a 4th level Berserker. His possessions and reasoning remain
- The Svirfneblin slaves in areas 4 and 5 are replaced with
dwarves from Clan Sledgehammer.